RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners)
30 Euston Square
LONDON, NW1 2FB
BOTOX ADVANCED: 12 DEC 2016
Derma Institute have designed a popular interactive, relaxed and friendly Advanced course, for those of you have completed a Foundation level training in Botox. Our Botox Advanced training course looks into all indications/uses of Botox for the lower face and neck. This is key for establishing a safe and successful clinic. All our courses provide pre-course reading material and 1:1 live hands on training with real patients.
Our intensive training will take place over a full day and you are welcome to bring along your own model if preferred. If you struggle to find a model we can help to source one for you. Full course material will be provided prior to your selected date and a mentoring program will be set up for you once the course is completed. We aim to continually support you in the days and months following your training.
- The Aging Face
- Review of the use of Botulinum Toxin.
- Contraindications for Botulinum Toxin treatment
- Complications of Botox Treatment
- The Aesthetic Botox Consultation
- Pre/Post treatment procedure
- Anatomy of the lower face and neck muscles
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin indications and techniques
- Bunny Lines
- Peri-oral Lines
- Chest Wrinkles
- Hyperhidrosis (Palms, Soles and Underarms)
- Marketing your Clinic (Latest Guidelines)
- Practical 1:1 demonstrations with a trainer on real patients
- Dermal Filler choice for different Indications
- Supervised 1:1 consultation, consent and treatment on a patient
WHO IS ELEGIBLE?
We can only train Doctors, Dentists and Nurses who have already undertaken a Foundation Level Botox Training Course.