RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners)
30 Euston Square
LONDON, NW1 2FB
DERMAL FILLERS ADVANCED: 20th January 2017
Derma Institute have designed a popular interactive, relaxed and friendly Advanced course, for those of you have completed a Foundation level training in Dermal Fillers. Our Dermal Filler Advanced training course looks into all Insurance approved advanced treatment indications of Dermal Fillers for the lower face and neck. This is key for establishing a safe and successful clinic. All our courses provide pre-course reading material and 1:1 live hands on training with real patients.
Our intensive training will take place over a full day and you are welcome to bring along your own model if preferred. If you struggle to find a model we can help to source one for you. Full course material will be provided prior to your selected date and a mentoring program will be set up for you once the course is completed. We aim to continually support you in the days and months following your training.
- The Aging Face
- Overview of Advanced indications of Dermal Fillers
- Contraindications of Dermal Fillers
- Managing Complications of Dermal Fillers
- The aesthetic Dermal Filler consultation
- Pre/Post treatment procedure
- Anatomy of the Face, Neck and Skin layers
- Advanced Dermal Filler indications and techniques-
- Lip Augmentation- latest techniques
- Face lifting/Sculpting using Fillers
- Cheek/Chin Augmentation
- Cross Hatching and Extended linear threading Techniques
- Peri-oral sculpting
- Tear Trough – Peri-orbital correction
- Business Advice with the Latest Guidance in the Aesthetic Industry
- Marketing your Clinic (Latest Guidelines
WHO IS ELEGIBLE?
We can only train doctors, dentists and nurses for this course. You will be asked to bring your own model for 1:1 practice.
- Practical 1:1 demonstrations with a trainer on real patients
- Dermal Filler choice for different Indications
- Supervised 1:1 consultation, consent and treatment on a patient