Royal College of General Practitioners
30 Euston Square
London NW1 2FB
DERMAL FILLERS FOUNDATION: 10 DEC 2016
DERMAL FILLERS 1 DAY FOUNDATION COURSE
Dermal fillers are used to treat lines, lips and folds on the face with hyaluronic acid injections. Derma Institute have designed an excellent interactive, relaxed and friendly dermal filler foundation course. All our courses provide pre-course reading material and 1:1 live patient hands on training.
Our foundation course you will teach you how to confidently inject dermal fillers for the following indications:
• Nasolabial Folds
• Lip Augmentation And Definition
• Peri-Oral Lines
• Oral Commissures
• Scar Revisions
• Fine Lines
Our intensive training will take place over a full day and we ask you to provide a model on the day. If you struggle to find a model we can help to source one for you from our database. Full course material will be provided prior to your selected date and a mentoring program will be set up for you once the course is completed. We aim to continually support you in the days and months following your training.
Basics of the ageing face and the treatments which can be offered to reverse or delay the ageing process.
- Basics of dermal fillers and their use for cosmetic indications.
- The consultation process: dermal fillers.
- How to avoid side-effects of dermal filler treatment.
- Different brands of dermal fillers on the market.
- Dermal filler treatment protocols.
- Basic facial anatomy.
- Pre-treatment procedure.
- Dermal filler treatment for Nasolabial lines/folds, Lip augmentation and definition, Peri-oral line, Oral commissures and marionette lines, Fine facial lines, Scar revision
- Post-treatment aftercare
- Management of side effects and complications
- The aesthetic dermal fillers consultation
- Business advice and set-up options
- Clinic marketing for dermal fillers.
- How to avoid and handle patient complaints.
- Practical demonstration with a trainer on real patients
- How to prepare the clinical environment
- Choosing the correct dermal filler
- Supervised 1:1 consultation, consent and treatment on your very own model
WHO IS ELEGIBLE?
We can only train doctors, dentists and nurses for this course. You will be asked to bring your own model for 1:1 practice.