Botox for Crow’s Feet/ Laugher Lines
Our skin undergoes progressive changes as we age. Due to the delicate nature of the eye area thanks to its relatively thinner skin, it is generally more susceptible to the effects of aging, sun exposure and repeated facial expressions.
Crow’s feet (also known as laughter lines) are fine lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes and are a cause for concern for many individuals.
While the age-induced loss of skin elasticity and reduced collagen may be inevitable, there is certainly the option of limiting the amount of movement and crinkle around the eyes, effectively protecting against further wrinkles and also greatly improving the appearance of existing ones.
Botox for crow’s feet/laughter lines is a quite common and effective outpatient treatment which is approved by the FDA.
The procedure involves a careful injection of about 10 units (5 units on each side) of botulinum toxin, a muscle freezing agent, into the targeted muscles around the eyes to prevent them from contracting.
Due to the fragile nature of this area, a lot of caution and expertise is needed in carrying out the treatment.
Derma Institute teaches our delegates everything they need to know about this procedure in our 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course. Our training emphasizes on taking a holistic view of the treatment, to include patient expectations, and ensure safety and optimum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING IN BOTOX FOR CROW’S FEET/ LAUGHTER LINES
Often times, most people who opt for this treatment also go in for botox for forehead wrinkles which is equally an FDA-approved area to inject botox.
These treatments together make up one of the most commonly requested cosmetic facial treatments.
Just as it is for many other non invasive aesthetic treatments, this is preferred for offering significant benefits at a more affordable price as well as needing no recovery time.
Health professionals who are adept in the skill can expect to generate a lot of revenue from it as well as increased patient satisfaction.
Relevant course to attend
We teach this procedure on our award-winning 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler courses.
This course is suitable for both experienced aesthetic practitioners and beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic as well 13 other advanced most popular aesthetic procedures, that would enhance their aesthetic skills and enable them offer these treatments to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The anatomy of the skin, with emphasis on the facial skin and eye area. .
- The pathophysiology of wrinkles.
- Indications for Botox for crow’s feet/laughter lines such as fine lines and wrinkles at the lateral aspect of the eyes.
- Contraindications to botox for crow’s feet/laughter lines such as neuromuscular disorders, bleeding disorders, pregnancy, etc.
- The pharmacology of botulinum toxin, knowledge of its storage, dilution and administration.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural appearance of the face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable muscle freezing agents available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one botox for crow’s feet/laughter lines procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
Additional reasons why you should train in this Technique
Become an expert in botox for crow’s feet treatment
You will be taught basic and advanced techniques of botox for crow’s feet/laughter lines which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add botox for crow’s feet/laughter lines treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined botox and filler course. Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.