Expert thread lifting (2 DAYS)
£1,750.00 + VAT
Elionce™ premium PDO threads have set the industry standard in producing an optimised range of the highest quality pdo threads with excellent lifting and rejuvnating capability.
Our intensive training will take place over a full day and we ask you to provide a model on the day. If you struggle to find a model we can help to source one for you. Full course material will be provided prior to your selected date and a mentoring program will be set up for you once the course is completed. We aim to continually support you in the days and months following your training.
By the end of this intensive programme, you will be able to:
Confidently administer Botulinum toxins
You can deepen your understanding of the science of botulinum toxins, including: mechanisms of action, how to consult for a wide range of indications, an array of optimal injection techniques, and how to manage complications and side-effects.
Confidently administer Dermal fillers
You can deepen your understanding of the science of dermal fillers, including: mechanisms of action, how to consult for a wide range of indications, an array of optimal injection techniques, and how to manage complications and side-effects. You will gain confidence in more advanced indications of dermal fillers and develop a full-face approach to rejuvenation and beautification.
Apply ethics and law in aesthetic medicine
Good medical practice is essential for a long-term career in aesthetics. Have an understanding of how to protect yourself and your patients legally and ethically.
Incorporate psychology into your consultations
Recognising healthy and unhealthy psychological drivers is crucial for good practice in aesthetic medicine. Understand the signs of body dysmorphia, and how to deal with patients who may need to be refused treatment.
Who is eligible?
We currently accept the following professionals onto Aesthetic Medicine Specialty Training:
You are also required to have:
- A valid professional registration number with an active license to practice in the UK
- English as a first language, or English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components
- Postgraduate degree/diploma/master’s in Anatomy, Dermatology, Medicine, Surgery, Research
- CCT or completion of training within profession
International students may be accepted if an equivalent level of education can be demonstrated, and you are professionally registered. Please refer to our Entry Requirements Policy for details.
Our accomplished panel of international trainers and key opinion leaders is uniquely experienced, with all trainers holding a minimum of 10 years’ experience in aesthetics and training. Our panel works routinely with leading aesthetic brands including Allergan, Galderma and Merz Aesthetics.
Our trainers are expert clinicians, committed to maintaining the highest standards of aesthetic practise with detailed, thorough training, hands-on supervision and ongoing support and guidance.
Dr. Alex Karkhi
MBBS, MRCGP, BCAM
Aesthetic Doctor & Trainer
Dr. Asher Siddiqi
MBChB, MRCGP, DFFP, BCAM, BABSP
Aesthetic Doctor & Trainer
Dr. Firhaas Tuckmachi
BDS, AAID, A4M, ECAMS, ESCAD
Aesthetic Doctor & Trainer
Dr. Ebitihal Ali
Aesthetic Doctor & Trainer
- "What an amazing 2 day advanced course!This course covers all aspects of injectables for students with a medical background. Course was taught by an awesome group of 5 consisting of Doctors, plastic surgeons and Dentist with over 30 years of Aesthetic experience. Course material provided before hand , theory and practicals in house with live models. Very detailed instructions on adverse outcome avoidance and emergency preparedness and procedures.A bonus of business planning with advice and direction for prescribers and insurance.I felt relaxed throughout and confident that I can go out and begin some practice. I highly recommend."
- "I attended the combined training over 2 days with Derma Institute which I found to be very productive with plenty of hands on training on models. I have trained with another provider previously which I found was poor hence the need for another course. This course led by a team of doctors exceeded my expectations. I now feel confident to start my own practice. There was also very useful business start up advice module covered in this training."
- The sessions were very interactive, the trainers were very knowledgable and able to answer all questions. there was a lot of opportunity to practice and build up my confidence and experience. I would definitely recommend this training academy!
- Great course that gives you confidence to practice independently. Also allows you to have support after the course with the same drs to be able to follow your progress. You are made to feel part of a team and not a client from the very beginning."
- I was very pleased to find Derma Institute. The course I attended “Combined Botox/Filler Foundation and Advance Training” was just what I needed to get started. The documentation and presentation and the doctors/trainers were all excellent, supportive and helpful. I would strongly recommend this Derma Institute course to anyone like me planning a career in Medical Aesthetics.
- Having done my research previously, I felt Derma Institute was the best aesthetic training company suited to help develop my skills as an Aesthetic Doctor. The level of expertise and professionalism I experienced exceeded my expectations. There was lots of hands on experience, i will be returning for the advanced sessions soon! - thank you Derma Institute team.
- Excellent weekend of Botox/Filler training with plenty of model patients to practice on- a lot of them requiring a variety of treatments. I learnt all the common basic and advanced techniques. There were 3 very experienced and friendly trainers leading the small group. I previously attended training several months back which was terrible and compared to that this was on another level. I feel very confident and they also provided excellent post course guidance to start your own practice or work for other clinics. I felt this training was much less commercial and more about becoming a safe and competent practitioner 5**
- A team of real professionals, who beside their skills of injecting and treating patients, they have great teaching and explaining techniques & manuals. Really received more than i expected from the combined course i've had here, doesn't matter if you're a beginner or already practiced, you really could gain a lot of improvements out here!
- Amazing Aesthetics course! The team at Derma.... where do I start! From the materials to the expert knowledge of Dr Tukmachi, Dr Siddiqi and Dr Karkhi. This course really prepares you for being an independent practitioner.
- Did a combined Botox and fillers course in london. Very efficient. Gives you a good boost to start with all the paperwork and anatomy and practice. All the doctors are amazing and very helpful. Even got myself some Botox for bruxism. Really recommend
- The best training academy for aesthetics in the world! Strongly recommend!! Loved the training !! Trainers were wonderful and well prepared for any questions. I loved that we had so many models to train on, and the mannequins were amazing!!
START YOUR OWN PRACTICE
As an Aesthetic Medicine graduate, you’ll leave with a solid base of fundamental cosmetic dermatology knowledge, as well as a robust portfolio of hands-on experience with injectables, advanced skin rejuvenation techniques, and experience in private clinical practice that both employers and entrepreneurship in this sector demand.
Have you previously completed a facial aesthetics training course? Would you like to be able to replay the techniques you learned? We have now launched a
series of online videos to accompany our popular Botox and dermal fillers training courses.