CHEEK ENHANCEMENT by Derma Institute
The cheeks are one of the facial areas which show early signs of aging. Due to loss of subcutaneous fat in the cheek area, there is an accompanying loss of volume, as well as elasticity, that makes one look gaunt and feel older than they ought to.
Non-surgical aesthetic treatment for this is aimed at restoring the lost volume and sculpting the cheekbones, thereby bringing a lift and harmonisation to the mid face, as well as an overall rejuvenated look.
This is achieved through careful injection of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers into the superficial or deep layers of the dermis, the aim being not just to augment the cheeks, but also to employ a holistic facial approach to the treatment, keeping in mind, the role of the cheeks in facial symmetry and balance.
At Derma Institute, training on this procedure is offered on our 1-Day Advanced Dermal Filler and 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course.
Our delegates will learn vital concepts such as facial ratios, and principles of aesthetics, as well as the requisite practical knowledge of cheek enhancement for safe and confident practice.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING ON CHEEK ENHANCEMENT
As with many other non-surgical facial aesthetic treatments, the advent of dermal fillers has set the demand for non-invasive cheek enhancement on a steadily rising trend.
Patients looking to reverse the signs of facial aging can now do so quicker and at considerably less risk, increased affordability, and with no down time.
This provides an excellent source of revenue for the aesthetic practitioner.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Anatomy of the cheek area, mid, and overall face.
- Facial mapping and ratios.
- Indications for cheek augmentation such as sagging cheeks, low or imperceptible cheekbones, weakened facial muscles, etc.
- Contraindications to non-surgical Cheek augmentation
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural shape and contours of the mid face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable dermal fillers available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management, including the use of hyaluronidase enzyme to dissolve fillers should the need arise.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one cheek augmentation procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN IN THIS TECHNIQUE
Become an expert in Cheek enhancement
You will be taught several basic and advanced techniques of cheek augmentation, which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add these advanced chin augmentation treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small, focused training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined Botox and filler course, as well as our 1-Day Advanced Dermal filler course.
Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.
We also offer Chin augmentation Course