CHIN AUGMENTATION by Derma Institute
Having a firm chin, together with a streamlined lower face are considered vital elements of beauty, giving the face added definition, symmetry, and balance.
Having a weak chin can affect the facial symmetry and profile.
As knowledge and awareness of dermal fillers continue to increase, there has been a noted upward trend in the demand for non-surgical Chin Augmentation.
This procedure involves a gentle reshaping and lengthening of the chin with small quantities of dermal fillers like the Juvederm Voluma, sometimes also, with smoothening out of creases and undesired dimpling.
Aesthetic professionals who are well trained in Chin Augmentation can carry out out this procedure to achieve very natural and bespoke results.
Derma Institute teaches our delegates this subtle art in our 1-Day Advanced Dermal Filler and 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course.
Our training emphasizes on taking a holistic view of the treatment, to include patient expectations and ensure safety and optimum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING ON CHIN AUGMENTATION
With the increasing popularity of non-surgical facial aesthetic treatments over surgical treatments, the cosmetic industry now experiences a very high demand for adequately trained aesthetic practitioners.
The fact that it involves little to no down time, is very quick and minimally invasive, as well as offers the opportunity of an amendment or complete reversal, are some of the reasons why more patients opt for non-surgical Chin Augmentation.
RELEVANT COURSE TO ATTEND
We teach this procedure on our 1-day Advanced Dermal Filler Course.
On this day, you will also learn 13 other advanced, most popular aesthetic procedures which would enhance your aesthetic skills, and enable you offer these to your clients.
We also teach this procedure on our award-winning 2-day Combined Botox and Filler courses. This course is more suitable for beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic, as well 13 other advanced popular aesthetic procedures after which they can kick start their career in aesthetic practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Anatomy of the chin area and overall face.
- Facial mapping
- Indications for chin augmentation such as poor chin definition, a recessed or under-projected chin, an aging chin, or a dimpled chin.
- Contraindications to non-surgical chin augmentation.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural shape and contours of the lower face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable dermal fillers available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management, including the use of hyaluronidase enzyme to dissolve fillers should the need arise.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one chin augmentation procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN IN THIS TECHNIQUE
Become an expert in chin augmentation
You will be taught several basic and advanced techniques of chin augmentation, which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add these advanced chin augmentation treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small, focused training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined Botox and filler course, as well as our 1-Day Advanced Dermal filler course.
Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.