JAWLINE CONTOURING by Derma Institute
A well defined jawline is one of the most vital facial features of a youthful and alluring face.
For women, having a slimmer, rounder, and softer jawline lends an improved appeal, while for men, a stronger and square jawline is more desirable.
With increasing age, comes changes to the lower face that includes loss of jawline definition, sagging, appearance of jowls, and reduced support to the muscles of the neck. Younger persons may also desire jawline sculpting to suit their preferences.
While makeup and photoshop may offer only very short term benefits to achieving this look, a longer-lasting non-surgical Jawline contouring can be accomplished using dermal fillers and/or botulinum toxin injections which would effectively reshape, sculpt, and enhance the jawline to give a rejuvenated and more youthful look.
This procedure involves careful injection of dermal filler into the deep subcutaneous tissue that overlies the jawbone to achieve improved lift and support as well as definition.
It may also involve the use of botulinum toxin injected into an overactive masseter muscle to soften the jawline in women and under the jawline to tighten the platysma muscle.
At Derma Institute, this procedure is taught on our 1- Day Advanced Dermal Filler and also on our 2-day combined Botox and dermal filler course.
You will learn the relevant theoretical and practical aspects of performing non surgical jawline reshaping and contouring, using basic and advanced techniques to achieve maximum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING ON JAWLINE CONTOURING
As awareness of non-surgical cosmetic treatments continue to rise, so also the demand for facial aesthetic procedures like jawline contouring.
This procedure typically takes very little time, has no down time, and with proper patient selection which will be taught on our training course, patient satisfaction is very high, and revenue yield equally significant.
RELEVANT COURSE TO ATTEND
We teach this procedure on our 1-day Advanced Filler training course. On this day, you will also learn 13 other advanced, most popular aesthetic procedures which would enhance your aesthetic skills, and enable you offer these to your clients.
Our award-winning 2-day Combined Botox and Filler courses also features this procedure and is more suitable for beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic as well 13 other advanced popular aesthetic procedures after which they can kick start their career in aesthetic practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Anatomy of the jaw area and overall face.
- Facial mapping
- Indications for jawline contouring such as poor jawline definition, sagging of the lower face, facial asymmetry, etc.
- Contraindications to non-surgical jawline contouring.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural shape and contours of the lower face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable dermal fillers available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management, including the use of hyaluronidase enzyme to dissolve fillers should the need arise.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one jawline contouring procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN IN THIS TECHNIQUE
Become an expert in Jawline contouring
You will be taught several basic and advanced techniques of jawline contouring, which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results. This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add these advanced jawline contouring treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined Botox and filler course, as well as our 1-Day Advanced Dermal filler course.
Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.