NOSE CORRECTION (Non-surgical Rhinoplasty) by Derma Institute
A lot of persons have issues with their noses, whether it’s the size, height, shape, or presence of ridges and bumps which affect the symmetry of the facial profile.
Due to this and other reasons such as a botched surgical nose correction, the demand for non surgical rhinoplasty, also known as Liquid Rhinoplasty, has soared over the past years, especially with the advancement in innovative dermal filler injection techniques and products which together make the procedure a much preferred choice to surgery.
Now a very popular treatment, a substantial amount of knowledge, skill and experience is needed to safely and competently carry out non surgical rhinoplasty.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING ON NOSE CORRECTION (Non-surgical Rhinoplasty)
Like many other dermal filler treatments, the nose correction is a quick procedure, with very little downtime for your clients, not to mention much more affordable and appealing to a wider range of individuals who are interested in easy and quick solutions to their problems that don’t involve surgery.
Mastering the art and science of this treatment and adding it to your repertoire gives you a much needed edge over your competitors while increasing your business revenue.
RELEVANT COURSE TO ATTEND
At Derma Institute, the A to Z of non surgical nose correction is taught on our 1-day Advanced Filler training course. On this day, you will also learn 13 other advanced, most popular aesthetic procedures which would enhance your aesthetic skills, and enable you offer these to your clients.
Our award-winning 2-day Combined Botox and Filler courses also features this procedure and is more suitable for beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic as well 13 other advanced popular aesthetic procedures after which they can kick start their career in aesthetic practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The anatomy of the nose and overall face.
- Indications for nose correction such as nasal asymmetry, flat nasal bridge, nose dips, hooks, etc.
- Contraindications to non surgical nose correction
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation with regard to nasal angles, contours, dimension parameters, facial movement dynamics, and quality and laxity of skin.
- A comparison of surgical and non surgical nose correction.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Provide knowledge needed in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable dermal fillers available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management, including the use of hyaluronidase enzyme to dissolve fillers should the need arise.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one nose correction procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN IN THIS TECHNIQUE
Acquire knowledge of innovative aesthetic techniques and procedures
You will learn about new needle and microcannula techniques that give you an edge over your competitors.
Increase your Revenue
With the high demand for non surgical nose correction, you’d be leaving a lot of revenue on the table if you are not able to offer these treatments.
Broaden your services menu with Nose Correction technique
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily available, you can now add the highly demanded nose correction procedures, as well as the other advanced treatments you’d learn on the course to your treatment menu.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
As someone equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course is designed to incorporate practical sessions on live models that we provide.
Low trainee-trainer ratio
The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points, as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
On our 1-day Advanced Filler training courses, as well as our 2-day combined Botox and Filler training courses.
Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.