Botox for Forehead by Derma Institute
One of the first places where facial wrinkles appear is the forehead. This is often a consequence of aging, sun exposure, reduction of skin elasticity, and genetics. However, due to repetitive facial expressions, it is not uncommon to find younger persons who develop horizontal lines on the forehead.
In some cases, especially for the milder ones, certain beauty products may help to reduce the appearance of fine lines. But these are usually temporary and more importantly, don’t prevent further wrinkles.
Thanks to advancements in non-surgical aesthetics, fine lines and wrinkles including prominent ones can be treated using Botox for natural-looking and longer-lasting results. The use of botox for forehead wrinkles is FDA-approved and is easily the most commonly requested botox treatment even for persons under thirty years of age.
The botulinum toxin works by relaxing the muscles that are responsible for the forehead wrinkles, eventually smoothening out the face. Typically, a qualified aesthetic practitioner carefully injects about 20 units of botox into five spots on the forehead between the eyebrows and in some cases, three additional spots may be injected around each eye for a more wholesome outcome.
Derma Institute teaches our delegates these techniques in our 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course. Our training emphasizes on taking a holistic view of the treatment, to include patient expectations, and ensure safety and optimum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING IN BOTOX FOR FOREHEAD
Many people report that the first non-surgical cosmetic treatment they ever received was botox for forehead.
This is not surprising considering the amount of attention the face receives.
As a result, many health professionals who learn the intricacies of this procedure stand to benefit significantly from it.
In addition, botox treatments are generally effective, relatively cheaper, and have no downtime.
A continued and even rising demand for non surgical alternatives is expected.
Relevant course to attend
We teach this procedure on our award-winning 2-day Combined Botox and Filler courses.
This course is suitable for both experienced aesthetic practitioners and beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic as well 13 other advanced most popular aesthetic procedures, that would enhance their aesthetic skills and enable them offer these treatments to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The anatomy of the skin, with emphasis on the facial skin and forehead.
- The pathophysiology of wrinkles.
- Indications for Botox for forehead such as horizontal lines.
- Contraindications to botox for forehead such as neuromuscular disorders, bleeding disorders, pregnancy, etc.
- The pharmacology of botulinum toxin, knowledge of its storage, dilution and administration.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural appearance of the face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable muscle freezing agents available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one botox for forehead procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
Additional reasons why you should train in this Technique
Become an expert in botox for forehead treatments
You will be taught basic and advanced techniques of botox for forehead treatments which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add botox for forehead treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.