Botox for Frown Lines
Frown lines are deep vertical lines formed between the eyebrows over time, either as a result of aging, sun damage or in younger persons, due to repeated dynamic facial expressions such as squinting and frowning. These lines are also commonly referred to as glabellar lines, worry lines or the ’11s’.
The appearance of frown lines is often the heralding of facial aging, an indication of the need for improved skin care.
Simply by reducing the appearance of frown line between the eyebrows, a lot of persons report feeling more refreshed and welcoming especially in their places of work and their social lives.
Botox for frown lines delicately injected into the area between the eyebrows is a great way to achieve this and is a treatment approved by the FDA. This works by relaxing the muscles in the face that cause fine lines and wrinkles and also prevent further deepening of the lines.
Due to the risk of complications in treating this fragile area of the face, adequate botox training is required to safely carry out this procedure.
Derma Institute teaches our delegates the intricacies of this procedure in our 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course. Our training emphasizes on taking a holistic view of the treatment, to include patient expectations, and ensure safety and optimum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING IN BOTOX FOR FROWN LINES
One of the most commonly prescribed treatments by cosmetic surgeons for the reduction of facial frown lines and wrinkles is botox.
Like it is for a lot of non invasive cosmetic treatments, this procedure is preferred as it delivers optimum results at relatively affordable prices and has no downtime.
Botox now an important part of aesthetic medicine, there is a growing need for healthcare professionals to get adequately trained and key into the fast growing market.
Relevant course to attend
We teach this procedure on our award-winning 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler courses.
This course is suitable for both experienced aesthetic practitioners and beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic as well 13 other advanced most popular aesthetic procedures, that would enhance their aesthetic skills and enable them offer these treatments to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The anatomy of the skin, with emphasis on the facial skin, eye and forehead area.
- The pathophysiology of wrinkles.
- Indications for Botox for frown lines such as vertical lines and wrinkles between the eyes.
- Contraindications to botox for frown lines such as neuromuscular disorders, bleeding disorders, pregnancy, etc.
- The pharmacology of botulinum toxin, knowledge of its storage, dilution and administration.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural appearance of the face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable muscle freezing agents available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one botox for frown lines procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
Additional reasons why you should train in this Technique
Become an expert in botox for frown lines treatment
You will be taught basic and advanced techniques of botox for frown lines which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add botox for frown lines treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined botox and filler course. Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.