FEMINISATION by Derma Institute
There are certain facial features that are considered more feminine, for example, fuller lips and cheeks, a narrower chin, and a more delicate jawline.
The classical feminine face is more full and lifted, with a heart shaped appearance.
These areas can be injected with dermal fillers to give the face an overall softer look, at the same time, maintaining the right facial proportions.
To achieve facial feminization non-surgically, common procedures carried out include:
Jawline narrowing and contouring, with Botox injected into the masseter muscle, cheek volumisation using dermal fillers, chin augmentation using botox and dermal fillers, Nose reshaping with dermal fillers to lift the tip of the nose, make the nose narrower, and decrease the appearance of dorsal humps.
Lip augmentation and eyebrow shaping are also many times a part of this procedure, depending on the client’s desired outcome.
Derma Institute teaches our delegates these techniques in our 1-Day Advanced Dermal Filler and 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course.
Our training emphasizes on taking a holistic view of the treatment, to include patient expectations, and ensure safety and optimum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING IN FEMINISATION TECHNIQUES
Facial feminization procedures are gaining popularity among women who are looking to have a more feminine appearance.
The good news is that facial feminization surgery is no longer mandatory in order to achieve a softer and more feminine look.
There are now less invasive, non-permanent, and non surgical alternatives available in the way of botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatments.
Mastering this art as an aesthetic practitioner places you at an advantage as it lets you tap into the growing hdemand for it.
Gaining expertise in this procedure adds to your credibility, while giving you the avenue to improve your earnings, and increase patient satisfaction rate.
Relevant course to attend
We teach this procedure on our 1-day Advanced Dermal Filler Course. On this day, you will also learn 13 other advanced, most popular aesthetic procedures which would enhance your aesthetic skills, and enable you offer these to your clients.
We also teach this procedure on our award-winning 2-day Combined Botox and Filler courses. This course is more suitable for beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic, as well 13 other advanced popular aesthetic procedures after which they can kick start their career in aesthetic practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Derma Institute’s Feminisation course will provide you with expert training in every aspect of this procedure which would ensure you’re fully qualified and ready to offer the treatment.
You will learn the following:
- The anatomy of the overall face: nose, lip, chin, and jaw area, etc.
- An understanding of Facial proportions especially as it pertains to female aesthetics.
- Indications for feminization such as a strong rectangular jaw, a poorly defined chin, a disproportionate nose, etc.
- Contraindications to non-surgical feminization.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural shape and contours of the face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable dermal fillers available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management, including the use of hyaluronidase enzyme to dissolve fillers should the need arise.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one feminization procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN IN THIS TECHNIQUE
Become an expert in Feminisation techniques
You will be taught several basic and advanced techniques of Feminisation, which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Feminisation: Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add these Feminisation treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined Botox and filler course, as well as our 1-Day Advanced Dermal filler course.
Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.