FACIAL BEAUTIFICATION by Derma Institute
Irrespective of age, nationality, or ethnic background, there is mostly a universally shared notion of what an attractive face is – oval, with a good OG curve (the shape of a concave arc flowing into a convex arc, and creating an S-shape) for females.
Many young women nurse the desire to transform their appearance to be more in line with the universally accepted standards, to make them happier and improve their self confidence. Also, age related volume loss and skin sagging both cause undesirable changes to the face.
The desire to look young and attractive is not one that is new to the human race, but even as surgical means exist to address some of these concerns, even stronger is the desire to achieve natural looking results.
With the advent of botox and dermal filler injections, it is now possible to reshape, volumise, and beautify the face, making subtle but significant changes without going under the knife.
Facial beautification also involves improving facial proportion – areas like the cheeks, chin, jawline, lips, or nose can be injected with dermal filler to balance facial proportions to enhance the facial appearance.
Aesthetic practitioners usually use the Golden Ratio (Phi) to help guide their facial treatments to achieve the ideal facial proportions.
Derma Institute teaches our delegates these techniques in our 1-Day Advanced Dermal Filler and 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course.
Our training emphasizes on taking a holistic view of the treatment, to include patient expectations, and ensure safety and optimum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING IN FACIAL BEAUTIFICATION
Non surgical facial beautification helps to restore perfect facial proportions, angles, and volume.
The fact that they are effective, relatively cheaper, longer lasting, without no need for recovery or scarification all contribute to make them preferable to surgical methods.
Aesthetic practitioners who master this art stand to gain a lot, as the demand for non surgical facial beautification procedures are already on the high and projected to rise further.
Gaining expertise in this procedure adds to your credibility, at the same time giving you the avenue to earn more revenue, and enjoy an increased rate of patient satisfaction.
RELEVANT COURSE TO ATTEND
We teach this procedure on our 1-day Advanced Dermal Filler Course. On this day, you will also learn 13 other advanced, most popular aesthetic procedures which would enhance your aesthetic skills, and enable you offer these to your clients.
We also teach this procedure on our award-winning 2-day Combined Botox and Filler courses. This course is more suitable for beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic, as well 13 other advanced popular aesthetic procedures after which they can kick start their career in aesthetic practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Derma Institute’s Facial Beautification course will provide you with expert training in every aspect of this procedure which would ensure you’re fully qualified and ready to offer the treatment.
You will learn the following:
- The anatomy of the overall face: nose, lip, chin, and jaw area, etc.
- An understanding of Facial proportions especially as it pertains to female aesthetics.
- The Golden Ratio (Phi) and its application in facial beautification.
- Indications for facial beautification such as imbalanced facial proportions, volume loss, skin sagging, poorly defined chin, a disproportionate nose, etc.
- Contraindications to non surgical facial beautification.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural shape and contours of the face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable dermal fillers available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management, including the use of hyaluronidase enzyme to dissolve fillers should the need arise.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one facial beautification procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN IN THIS TECHNIQUE
Become an expert in facial beautification techniques
You will be taught several basic and advanced techniques of facial beautification, which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add these facial beautification treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined Botox and filler course, as well as our 1-Day Advanced Dermal filler course.
Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.
We also offer Facial profiling Course