FACIAL PROFILING by Derma Institute
A well-balanced facial profile is considered to be one of the foundations of facial beauty.
The facial profile is seen in relation to how the nose, lips, and chin appear when viewed from the side on.
An imbalance in these three key facial features can affect the facial profile and symmetry.
These imbalances can be corrected non-surgically using dermal fillers which are carefully injected into these areas (nose, lip, and chin), to achieve a beautifully balanced and enhanced look, and accentuate the natural facial contours.
In some cases, advanced facial profile harmonisation may include jawline contouring and cheek enhancement.
Aesthetic professionals who are well trained in facial profiling can carry out out this procedure to achieve very natural and bespoke results.
Derma Institute teaches our delegates this clever art in our 1-Day Advanced Dermal Filler and 2-Day Combined Botox and Filler Course.
Our training emphasizes on taking a holistic view of the treatment, to include patient expectations, and ensure safety and optimum results.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING ON FACIAL PROFILING
Facial profiling is one of the most effective treatments which can be achieved using facial fillers, for a more aesthetically satisfying profile.
Facial profiling is an advanced aesthetic procedure which is gaining increasing popularity among aesthetic practitioners as they try to match the equally increasing demand for the procedure.
It gives the practitioner the opportunity to offer a more wholesome treatment to the patient, while bringing in much more revenue in one consultation.
RELEVANT COURSE TO ATTEND
We teach this procedure on our 1-day Advanced Dermal Filler Course. On this day, you will also learn 13 other advanced, most popular aesthetic procedures which would enhance your aesthetic skills, and enable you offer these to your clients.
We also teach this procedure on our award-winning 2-day Combined Botox and Filler courses. This course is more suitable for beginners in the field who would learn 8 basic, as well 13 other advanced popular aesthetic procedures after which they can kick start their career in aesthetic practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The anatomy of the nose, lip, and chin area, as well as the overall face.
- Facial mapping
- Indications for facial profiling such as a recessed or under-projected chin, a dimpled chin, an apparently larger or misshapen nose, an unbalanced or asymetrical profile, etc.
- Contraindications to non-surgical facial profiling.
- The patient consultation and assessment process that ensures optimum results.
- Pre-treatment client evaluation which ensures the provision of a crucial balance of facial aesthetics, while improving the natural shape and contours of the face.
- Selection of candidates for treatment, management of patient expectations, anaesthesia use, as well as patient after-care.
- Requisite knowledge in product selection through learning the different brands of suitable dermal fillers available on the market.
- Knowledge and understanding of possible complications or adverse effects and their management, including the use of hyaluronidase enzyme to dissolve fillers should the need arise.
- Avoiding complications through through safer injection techniques including cannula and needle use that consider angle and depth of injections.
- Carry out at least one facial profiling procedure on a live model patient provided by Derma Institute.
Take The Next Step In Your Career In Aesthetics
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN IN THIS TECHNIQUE
Become an expert in facial profiling
You will be taught several basic and advanced techniques of facial profiling, which would allow you give your clients custom-tailored results.
This course is delivered by industry experts who possess vast experience and expertise in the field.
This procedure will be taught alongside other basic and advanced facial rejuvenation procedures that allow you offer a more holistic treatment to your clients.
Broaden your services menu
In addition to the basic aesthetic procedures which are more readily offered by most aesthetic practitioners, now you can add these advanced chin augmentation treatments to your repertoire.
Increase your market value and employability by top aesthetics clinics
Being equipped with the comprehensive knowledge and skills of current and highly demanded non-surgical aesthetic procedures, you will be sought after by high-end clinics.
A lot of practical hands-on experience gained from working on live models
To make sure that you are set to confidently and safely start practicing, our course comprises intensive, practical, hands-on training sessions on live models that we provide for you.
Small training groups
We judiciously maintain a low trainee-trainer ratio, not exceeding 5 trainees per trainer. The small size of our training groups, with our dedicated expert trainers, ensures that your learning is individualised and effective.
At the end of your training course with Derma Institute, you will be awarded with CPD points as well as a certificate of attendance which is insurer-approved.
In addition to the above, we continue to provide after training support to all our delegates which they find very beneficial.
WE TEACH THIS TECHNIQUE
In our 2-day combined Botox and filler course, as well as our 1-Day Advanced Dermal filler course.
Our delegates can be assured of their ability to expertly and confidently offer these treatments upon completion of this course.